Welcome to Power Fitness PDX


YOU have the power, strength and courage to make your life the best yet. Without even realizing it, you possess incredible determination and dedication to be your most active self possible...you just need a little nudge, education, and support. Through working with Power Fitness PDX your goals will not only be reached, but surpassed. What you thought was physically impossible for you to achieve will seem like a walk in the park when done training with Power Fitness PDX. You will not only feel and look better externally, but internally too. To improve one's strength on the outside has to come from improving their strength on the inside. It is time to Challenge the POWER of YOU! TM



Friday, March 4, 2011

Today is the LAST Day to VOTE FOR BEST OF ALAMEDA MAGAZINE!

 ** Click here- won't link below**
Hello! 

Thanks so much In advance for your few minutes! In light of last week's Fitness Magazine contest, I forgot I was in the running for Best Fitness Classes/Program in Alameda and Most Inspirational Trainer!  I got reminded when teaching and someone said they voted for me..triggered me to remember votes are are one time, due today Friday, March 4th, and very appreciated.  It would be awesome to have the recognition in Alameda, less than one year after re-started my business again after relocating from Portland.  It has grown and evolved and I truly realize how much I love what I do!  The dynamic group I train is incredible and honestly helped me get through the Fall when we were at the hospital with Makenzie.  When I couldn't teach, the women continued to go to class to train together with emailed workouts and workouts from the Power Fitness PDX blog. And now classes are full again- this is a GREAT team of athletes!! They are truly a gift to wake up and train in the morning....and be done by 8:00 am so I can play with the girls in the day. Incredibly lucky am I for having such a wonderful clientele.

Thanks much, I appreciate your time in doing this. 

To vote click: http://beedfack.com/do/dspLogin/24

A few of you I used to train and/or may not live in Alameda.  The Magazine does ask for you to vote for other businesses when voting.  A little shout out for some of the Boot Campers who have their own businesses too.  They are:

Tucker's Ice Cream- best dessert- Kate Pryor
Shay's Cafe- sandwiches/lunch/soup-Wendy Shay
Herbs & Spices Catering- Wendy Shay
Ignition Architecture-Veronica Hinkley Renk
Dasies- boutique/cards/linens- Barbara Mooney
Monkey Bars-Kids Boutique-Heather Reed
Lilac Dress Boutique-BEST dresses and shopkeeper-Pilar Burlingham


Again, thank you SO MUCH! I hope you have an incredible day!  And yeah, it's March 3rd...Spring is almost here!!  Meaning, days are longer and Summer is just around the corner so we can all play and train outside all day long!

Cheers, hugs and laughs-

Coach Erin Kreitz Shirey
BS Kinesiology
ACE, NASM, Fit to Deliver and Stott Pilates
c- 503.703.1269   a- po box 1077, alameda, ca 94501  e- powerfitnesspdx@gmail.com  w- www.powerfitnesspdx.com
     b-Blog   f- Facebook   t- Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Power Fitness PDX Blog. Have a healthy and adventurous day.
---Erin Kreitz Shirey
CEO, Owner & Master Trainer
powerfitnesspdx@gmail.com
www.powerfitnesspdx.com