Happy Day 1/21 of the 21 day Challenge. How are you feeling about this adventure? I am excited, and eager to truly tune into every one of my own body's needs. I am excited to push my limits and also to push my comfort zone into a better zone for myself, which will transpire to be a better trainer and coach for you. I type with Emerson cuddling up alongside me, on this windy Summer morning. What happened to our sunshine??
Some questions for you to get started:
- What are your goals the next 21 days? Nutrition, Fitness, Energy, Balance, Life
- How are you feeling NOW? Do you wake up and feel bound with energy, or are you sluggish?
- How much do you exercise daily? Weekly?
- How often do you see your friends, and talk to them on the phone? NOT text and email, but actual conversation hearing the octaves in their voices.
- How do you take time to step back and reset your inner clock?
21 Day Rules:
- Get to bed by 10:30 pm nightly (10:00pm is even better).
- Drink 100 ounces of water/day. Tea does count.
- Eat 2 servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner, 1 serving of lean protein at lunch and dinner.
- Do at least 60 minutes of cardio exercise daily.
- Do the strength workouts posted, in ADDITION to what you are currently doing.
- Log all of your meals and implement the daily goals put out there by me, Coach Erin Kreitz Shirey.
- Keep a journal and record everything. Carry it with you- in your briefcase, purse, etc. LOG daily To-Do list, all food, all moments of clarity, all workouts, all times of bed nightly.
- Log all food in Livestrong.com and join the DigDeepPlayHard Group. The link is here: http://www.livestrong.com/groups/group/digdeepplayhards-group/
- Tell your friend who you see daily what you are doing. Keep him/her accountable with you of being supportive. When you say a goal outloud, you MAKE it happen! Hence this Challenge!!
- HAVE FUN and pat your back for making a change right now.
Click the YouTube Video :
You Tube Video #1
** For whatever reason, the video is not wanting to embed in blogger. Please click the link to watch it.
Report back to me- email me if you are going your challenge alongside me. I am excited to share this journey with you!!!
Coach Erin Kreitz Shirey